Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Autosize Image Control

Autosize Image Control

Wayne Wengert

I need to be able to display jpg images in an image control but I want to
resize the display to match the dimensions of the jpg. Does anyone have a
pointer to some information on how to accomplish this?

Wayne

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

If you don't set the height or width properties of the Image control, it
should automatically adjust to the size of the jpg.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

"Wayne Wengert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u6JCqZ%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I need to be able to display jpg images in an image control but I want to
> resize the display to match the dimensions of the jpg. Does anyone have a
> pointer to some information on how to accomplish this?
>
> Wayne

Wayne Wengert

Thanks Steve;

As usual, I was trying the hard way. Appreciate the education.

Wayne

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> If you don't set the height or width properties of the Image control, it
> should automatically adjust to the size of the jpg.
>
> --
> I hope this helps,
> Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP
> http://SteveOrr.net
>

> "Wayne Wengert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:u6JCqZ%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I need to be able to display jpg images in an image control but I want to
> > resize the display to match the dimensions of the jpg. Does anyone have

> > pointer to some information on how to accomplish this?
> >
> > Wayne

How do you autosize a Table Cell? =?Utf-8?B?U0FM?= ASP .Net 1 08-10-2006 06:23 PM
newbie: autosize Jeff ASP .Net 3 07-14-2006 05:57 PM
set autosize of datagrid to no raymond chiu ASP .Net 1 12-29-2005 04:23 AM
Popup - detect and autosize to image Jake ASP General 2 05-26-2005 02:54 PM
How to autosize the row heigth in a Datagrid Dennis Strickland via .NET 247 ASP .Net 1 06-15-2004 11:42 AM

Advertisments