Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Why do I see only plain text instead of treeview web control ?

Why do I see only plain text instead of treeview web control ?

gouree phatak via .NET 247

Hi,
I have just downloaded the iewebcontrols.exe and by default it installs in the c:\program files\ie web controls folder.
I edited the build.bat file to the following

@if "%_echo%"=="" echo off

if not exist build mkdir build

c:\win\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\csc.exe /out:build\Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll @IEWebControls.rsp
xcopy src\Runtime build\Runtime /E /Y /I /Q

It gave some xml warning.

now when I included the Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll file from the /build folder
I can see treeview at design time but at runtime I can see only text appended one after another. I cannot see any hirerchy of the nodes.
Please help me as it is incoviniencing me greatly.
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Gouree

From: gouree phatak