Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Error creating controle crystalreportviewer

Error creating controle crystalreportviewer

Esio Nunes

Hi.
When I drop a CrystalReportViewer to a ASP.NET web form, I receive the
"Error Creating Control" at control, and ShowAllPageIds propertie is set to
"Object reference not set to an instance of an object".
I have Visual Studio 2003 and CrystalReports 9 instaled. I alredy uninstall
these and reinstall but it don't solve.

At .NET Configuration, I see CrystalDecisions assemblies in 2 versions
(9.1.5000.0 and 9.2.3300.0).

Any sugestion?
Thanks
Esio Nunes