Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > DataGrid Controls in "Whidbey"

DataGrid Controls in "Whidbey"

Sundararajan

Hi Folks,

I want to know the major changes that are in the DataGrid control in
ASP.Net 2.0 Whidbey. please let me know as soon as possible.

Regards,
--
S.Sundararajan