Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Custom server Controls- client side scripts

Custom server Controls- client side scripts

Sundararajan

Hi all,

Basically I am developing a custom control. on click of one of the
controls in my composite control a client side event should happen. Is it
really possible and if so how can i make it happen. Thanx in advance

Regards,
--
S.Sundararajan

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Add a client side onClick event via Control.Attributes.Add().
Here's an example:
http://SteveOrr.net/articles/combobox.aspx

--
I hope this helps,