Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > unable to limit width of datagrid column

unable to limit width of datagrid column

Craig Traxler

I am unable to limit the width of a column in a datagrid and not have the
column wrap text. I would prefer the column just clipped. The column is a
hypertext column and I have unchecked wrap text on the column properties in
the format tab of the property builder. I have also set wrap text property
to False in the ItemStyle property on the properties dialog for the DataGrid
control. Any suggestions?

FYI, I looked for help and saw references to the TableStyle property for the
DataGrid. I do not find this property in the properties dialog and am unable
to reference it in code in the .vb file for the form. Not sure if this issue
is related.

I am developing in VB.

Alex Homer

These might help...