Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Visual Studio - Selecting HTML Code on clicking control

Visual Studio - Selecting HTML Code on clicking control

vijaynats@yahoo.com

When we are designing a WebForm clicking on the Control in the Design
View does not select the corresponding Tags in the HTML. I find that
this is one of the most basic things that VS.Net is missing when
compared to WYSIWYG editors like dreamweaver.

I have to really struggle hard to find the corresponding tags for a
selected control in my webforms.

Is this feature there in VS.Net or missing alltogether?

I'm using VS2003.

Would like to hear from u all on this topic

Thanks

Vijay

vijaynats@yahoo.com

The same functionality is superb in Dreamweaver MX since version 1. The
HTML editor in VS.Net is taken from MS-Front Page which was very
rudimentary compared to DW.

Are Microsoft people going to bring out this feature at least in
VS2005?

Vijay.