Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Html table question

Html table question

KDV

I have html table contents (Just dummy text for testing)

The question is that I am looking for a class which can accept this Html
table contents and provide nice interface to parse it like getting how many
rows this table has and other attributes(getting text in each cell etc.). Is
there any class available in .NET ? I tried to use HtmlTable class but it
does not accept InnerHtml as its property.

Thanks in advance
KDV

KDV

I got an idea. I think I can use IHTMLDocument2 interface to parse Html. If
anyone knows better and easy solution I shall be thankful.

KDV