Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > ASP.NET Custom WebControl Absolute Positioning

ASP.NET Custom WebControl Absolute Positioning

Nick Goloborodko

Hi,

I'm currently in the process of building a custom webcontrol. I nearly
finished it, however one thing is a mystery to me: how do i enable the
control to support absolute positioning?

Thanks in advance,
Nick Goloborodko

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hello Nick,

Welcome to ASP.NET newsgroup.
Regarding on this issue, I've also found your another thread in the same
newsgroup. I've posted my reply in that thread. If you feel convenient that
we continue to discuss in that one, please feel free to post there.

Thanks & Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security