Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > SlectedItemStyle after postback

SlectedItemStyle after postback

Lubomir

Hi,

I am using a Datalist as a navigation menu. Datalist is generated as a table.
When I click on an item in a datalist, the appropriate web page is displayed
in an “iframe” frame, right from the datalist. The item in the datalist is an
asp:HyperLink.

I defined SelectedItemStyle property for a selected item. The problem is,
that selected item doesn’t change its style according SelectedItemStyle,
after postback (clicking on a hyperlink and showing the new page in the
iframe window).

When I use asp:LinkButton istead of HyperLink, the selected item style is
displayed according the SelectedItemStyle property, but there is no Target
property for navigation to the iframe. So it seems using a Hyperlink is fine.

Do you know what I need to do, to change style (backcolor) of a selected
item in datalist, while using Hyperlink control for items?

Thank you,

Lubomir