Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Edit Button in DataGrid

Edit Button in DataGrid

Houston Lucifer

Hi all, i have a question about customizing the font etc., for the
edit/cancel button on the datagrid. I have managed to customize about
everything but not the button.

Thanks

Riki

Houston Lucifer wrote:
> Hi all, i have a question about customizing the font etc., for the
> edit/cancel button on the datagrid. I have managed to customize about
> everything but not the button.
>
> Thanks

When you want to customize that button only, convert that
column into a TemplateColumn. Then you have full control.

When customization may apply to all buttons in the grid, use a
style sheet, like this:
..myclass input {
font-size:10;
font-face: Comic Sans;
}
Apply the style sheet class to the datagrid (CssClass="myclass").

--

Riki

Houston Lucifer

Thank you very much