Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Problem with Gridview refresh

Problem with Gridview refresh

Mo

Hi,

I have a form that inserts data into a table and a gridview to display
the inserted values after insertion. here is the problem. the gridview
will change when the first item is inserted. after that no other item
show up. Am I missing something to refresh the gridview after each
insertion?

Thanks,
Mo