Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > WEB Form Help Requested

WEB Form Help Requested

Chuck Insight

I am trying to work with a web form.
All the examples I find are for Windows forms.
What are the functional equivalant for the following?

Console.Write("integer array:")
PrintValues(myIntArray)

Console.Write("Object array: ")
PrintValues(myObjArray)

Thanks, Chuck

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You could try Response.Write instead of Console.Write.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

"Chuck Insight" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>I am trying to work with a web form.
> All the examples I find are for Windows forms.
> What are the functional equivalant for the following?
>
> Console.Write("integer array:")
> PrintValues(myIntArray)
>
> Console.Write("Object array: ")
> PrintValues(myObjArray)
>
> Thanks, Chuck

Chuck Insight

Thanks, the part about response.write( ) works, which still leaves the
PrintValues( ).
Any more ideas?

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> You could try Response.Write instead of Console.Write.
>
> --
> I hope this helps,
> Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP
> http://SteveOrr.net
>

> "Chuck Insight" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >I am trying to work with a web form.
> > All the examples I find are for Windows forms.
> > What are the functional equivalant for the following?
> >
> > Console.Write("integer array:")
> > PrintValues(myIntArray)
> >
> > Console.Write("Object array: ")
> > PrintValues(myObjArray)