Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Microsoft.web.ui.webcontrols.dll error

Reply
Thread Tools

Microsoft.web.ui.webcontrols.dll error

 
 
P1ayboy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-10-2005
I've downloaded the Microsoft webcontrols and installed it, the problem is,
it doesn't seem to want to install the appropriate .dll, so i can't onclude
the assembly in my application. I've tried this several times and failed
misserably. If its not possible to download the .dll directly, how can i
solve this problem?

Thanks

Rob
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-10-2005
Hi Rob,

Are you able to compile the source code? That produces a DLL for your
version of the .NET framework.

Ken

"P1ayboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've downloaded the Microsoft webcontrols and installed it, the problem
> is,
> it doesn't seem to want to install the appropriate .dll, so i can't
> onclude
> the assembly in my application. I've tried this several times and failed
> misserably. If its not possible to download the .dll directly, how can i
> solve this problem?
>
> Thanks
>
> Rob


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
JamesHead
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-10-2005
Sorry if you've already done this, but did you make sure to run (from the
visual studio command prompt) the build.bat file that comes in the download?

HTH

James

"Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]" wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> Are you able to compile the source code? That produces a DLL for your
> version of the .NET framework.
>
> Ken
>
> "P1ayboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I've downloaded the Microsoft webcontrols and installed it, the problem
> > is,
> > it doesn't seem to want to install the appropriate .dll, so i can't
> > onclude
> > the assembly in my application. I've tried this several times and failed
> > misserably. If its not possible to download the .dll directly, how can i
> > solve this problem?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Rob

>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
P1ayboy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-15-2005
I see. I didn't actually run it via the visual studio prompt, i just double
clicked it. I will try that. Thanks.

"JamesHead" wrote:

> Sorry if you've already done this, but did you make sure to run (from the
> visual studio command prompt) the build.bat file that comes in the download?
>
> HTH
>
> James
>
> "Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]" wrote:
>
> > Hi Rob,
> >
> > Are you able to compile the source code? That produces a DLL for your
> > version of the .NET framework.
> >
> > Ken
> >
> > "P1ayboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I've downloaded the Microsoft webcontrols and installed it, the problem
> > > is,
> > > it doesn't seem to want to install the appropriate .dll, so i can't
> > > onclude
> > > the assembly in my application. I've tried this several times and failed
> > > misserably. If its not possible to download the .dll directly, how can i
> > > solve this problem?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Rob

> >
> >

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]General error Unable to open registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process 0xffc Thread 0x228 DBC 0x437b94 Jet'. ERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr bazzer ASP .Net 0 03-30-2006 03:16 PM
Error connecting to SQLExpress 2005 locally (error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified) hfk0 ASP .Net 2 03-27-2006 08:43 PM
ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]General error Unable to open registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process 0x8fc Thread 0x934 DBC 0x437b94 Jet'. ERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr bazzer ASP .Net 1 03-24-2006 04:20 PM
ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]General error Unable to open registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process 0x8fc Thread 0x934 DBC 0x437b94 Jet'. ERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr bazzer ASP .Net 0 03-24-2006 02:22 PM
Error 500: ERROR: Cannot forward. Writer or Stream already obtained. Error JavaQueries Java 1 03-01-2005 06:30 PM



Advertisments