Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > send ascx file's html code as email

send ascx file's html code as email

Sabri AKIN

Hi,
I want to send ascx file's html code as email.this ascx
file is summary of customer sale.and at last iwant to
send email to customer.how can i get and past ascx file's
html code to mail body.

Jason

Hello,
There's probably a more graceful way of doing this, but what about
creating a Web form which does nothing other than call the control.
Then, in your email script, try screen scraping the newly created Web
form, and emailing the data.
Just my two cents,
Jason

vMike

"Sabri AKIN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2bea01c50d15$541edbf0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I want to send ascx file's html code as email.this ascx
> file is summary of customer sale.and at last iwant to
> send email to customer.how can i get and past ascx file's
> html code to mail body.

Well, you could override the render and email the code there.