Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Turn Bold Off in Calendar Control

Turn Bold Off in Calendar Control

Richard

When I put a Calendar control on a web form, the days in the calendar are not
bold. But when I run the app, the days appear bold. The Bold property under
Font is not set to true. Other than changing the color of the day to grey,
how do you prevent the days from appearing bold?