Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Command Button Calling Function

Command Button Calling Function

TCORDON

I have a DataList with a bunch of items (eg. Shoppiong Cart) each Item has a
Remove button, in the code Behind page I have a Sub called Remove Item which
calls a Function like this:

Public Shared Function RemoveItem (t_ItemIndex as Integer) as String

This function removes the item from the DB.

My question is, first how do I tie up the command button for each item so
that when it loads it knows that it represents Item "X" this being the Id of
the item, and second, how do I make him call that function?

TIA!