Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Globalization Question

Globalization Question

VR

Hi, I'm facing a little problem with an ASP.Net DataList Item Template.

Inside this Template I put an asp:linkButton control and set it's text to
"Click
me".

When I tryed to get the value from a Resource with a ResourceManager
object and write it to the control's text property inside the Template I got
a blank string:

<asp:LinkButton CommandArgument="1" OnClick="DoSth">
<%= resMang.GetString("linkButtonString")%>
</asp:LinkButton>

Then I tryed to build this Template by code and things got worse, the code
above is sent right to the browser.

Does anyone knows how to use a resource string to set a web server control's
text property inside a DataList Item Template in an ASP.Net Web Form?

Thanks a lot,
Victor

web site globalization solution using .net and xml question =?Utf-8?B?SnVzUGFzc2luVGhyb3VnaA==?= ASP .Net 4 07-15-2005 09:16 PM
Globalization and Satellite Assemblies Michael ASP .Net 1 11-03-2003 01:07 PM
Globalization problem FM ASP .Net 2 10-21-2003 01:57 PM
Problem with globalization Xavier MT ASP .Net 3 08-04-2003 11:59 PM
Nasty bug in documentation regarding globalization - wrong Culture Info name for Serbian (Cyrilic) Dejan Vesic ASP .Net 1 07-03-2003 12:32 AM

Advertisments