Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Seeking Example of sqlHelper w/output params

Seeking Example of sqlHelper w/output params

JDP@Work

I'm using the sqlHelper code block and wanted to find an example of using output
params.

After I passing in my local vars, I initially received errors as they were =
nothing.

So, I initialized them to "" which got me further and defined the intended
output params as input/output, while maintaining the one input param, still no
go they never populated with values.

I've dbl checked my sProc and it works just fine.

Any links or similar is appreciated.

JeffP.....

SQLHelper class problem : To Gregory A. Beamer Rajesh Kumar ASP .Net 1 11-14-2009 03:40 AM
params v.s. @params in rails? Barry Ruby 9 09-15-2005 03:12 AM
SqlHelper problem Mike Fors ASP .Net 0 08-22-2003 08:24 PM
SQLHelper Class problem : For Gregory A. Beamer Rajesh Madhra ASP .Net 0 07-18-2003 04:23 PM
SQLHelper Class problem Rajesh Madhra ASP .Net 0 07-16-2003 05:06 PM

Advertisments