Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Is CssStyleCollection available yet?

Is CssStyleCollection available yet?

Gary K

Just wondering if anyone either has the source code, or has worked out how to
use the CssStyleCollection class in code? I don't mean usage of the class in
the standard page developers way, I mean, has someone worked out how to use
it in their own class or something?

I am still trying to create a class that has several different sub-item
styles, and CssStyleCollection variables would solve ALL my hassles.
Unfortunately I cannot find a way to use this class in my own code. None,
zip, nada.