Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > datagrid

datagrid

Sam

hi,
how to make datagrid display vertical/horizontal scrollbar in webcontrol
datagrid?

R. Thomas, aka Xtreme.Net

You can put the datagrid in a aspanel to get the scrolls...
Hth...
R. Thomas

"Sam" wrote:

> hi,
> how to make datagrid display vertical/horizontal scrollbar in webcontrol
> datagrid?

DataGrid Boy

It is very tricky, but it has been done here: www.dotnetics.com

"Sam" wrote:

> hi,
> how to make datagrid display vertical/horizontal scrollbar in webcontrol
> datagrid?

Re: Datagrid: how cut short display of a long description in a datagrid column Brian K. Williams ASP .Net 0 03-02-2004 08:35 PM
RE: Datagrid: how cut short display of a long description in a datagrid column =?Utf-8?B?U3VyZXNo?= ASP .Net 0 03-02-2004 08:31 PM
datagrid in datagrid BK Kim ASP .Net 1 03-02-2004 06:34 AM
Call Datagrid Command column outside datagrid Dave ASP .Net 0 11-20-2003 11:11 AM