Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Problem in developing oulook addin

Problem in developing oulook addin

hello,

I am developing a outlook COM addin which adds two command bars
and some buttons to that command bars. I wrote the code to add command
bars and command buttons in the ONConnection Event. But command bars and
command buttons are adding to outlook after outlook splash disappears and
after outlook form appears. I need to add command bars and command buttons
and they must appear before outlook splashscreen disappears and outlook
form appear.

Kindly help me in this aspect . I amd developing addin in C#.

I need either related site addresses or code or some advice to resolve the
problem.

Thanking you,
Balu.