Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Save As file Dialog

Save As file Dialog

bgiswaiting

I have correctly implemented the code to display "XML Document" and "All
Files" in the 'Save as type' dropdown list control in the 'Save As' dialog in
Asp.net using C#. The code I used to do this is:
Response.ContentType="text/xml";
Response.AddHeader( "content-disposition","attachment;
filename=exporttest.xml");

I would like to add another file extension choice for the user. Is there a
way programmatically to add another choice in the 'Save as type' control. For
example I would like to give the user 3 options to save a file, XML, CSV, and
All Files.

Thank you,
B.G.

John Saunders

"bgiswaiting" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have correctly implemented the code to display "XML Document" and "All
> Files" in the 'Save as type' dropdown list control in the 'Save As' dialog
> in
> Asp.net using C#. The code I used to do this is:
> Response.ContentType="text/xml";
> Response.AddHeader( "content-disposition","attachment;
> filename=exporttest.xml");
>
> I would like to add another file extension choice for the user. Is there a
> way programmatically to add another choice in the 'Save as type' control.
> For
> example I would like to give the user 3 options to save a file, XML, CSV,
> and
> All Files.

I'm curious. Which "save as type' control are you referring to?

John Saunders