Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Unable to create Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll

Unable to create Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll

krishna murthi

Hi,

ASP.NET 1.1 dosent come with a tree control of its own.

So, I downloaded the control from this following link:
http://www.asp.net/IEWebControls/Dow...ndex=0&tabid=1

I followed all the steps in the read me file.

But when I run the Batch file, it is not creating the
"Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll" in the build folder

It is throwing an error "Transform() is obsolete"

Help needed pls.

Thx,
Krishna Murthi

Mohamed El Ashmawy

Did you add a reference to Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll in your
applicaiton?
You should add a reference to it in your application (You should find the
dll in c:\program files\IE Web Controls\build by default)

After doing so, you should find the dll in your bin folder.

Regards
Mohamed El Ashmawy
MEA Developer Support Center
ITWorx on behalf of Microsoft EMEA GTSC