Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > styles in custom controls

styles in custom controls

Mariusz

Hi,

I'm creating custom control that has different items inside of it. I would
like to be able to set styles of all the element types bu honestly I just
don't know how to do this. I would like to be able to open styles editor -
select some styles and then apply them to my item. Any idea how to do this?

--
Mariusz

Ashish Kaila

Most flexible way is to use CSS classes and CSS style sheets. For more info
look at the sourcecode of my example at:
http://codeproject.com/aspnet/aspnetoutlooktoolbar.asp
HTH
Ashish

news:41b970c4$(E-Mail Removed)...