Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Finding data binding information on web control

Finding data binding information on web control

Jerry

I'm able to get the data binding information on Windows controls via
System.Windows.Forms.Binding bind = myControl.DataBindings["Value"];

I can then look at the bind class to get the datasource, table, column
information.

How do I do the same thing for a web control?

TIA
Jerry

Jerry

I found that I can just make a method call to my page that returns a boolean
based on the passed datacolumn's
readonly attribute. I can sent the enabled properties binding to this call
and it works.
I realized that the binding information is only available in html.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...