Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > iewebcontrols

iewebcontrols

gg

Hi,

I am trying to figure out why i can't get the multpage.aspx to do anything
more than render plain text. The tabstrip.aspx, treeview.aspx and
toolbar.aspx all work correctly. The multipage, and the treeview_bound are
not working right. Any ideas?

Thanks

Patrick.O.Ige

GG,
IF thats the case then you are doing something wrong..
Are you sure u installed the IEWebcontrols well and did you copy all the
required files to the required folder?
Check it for the controls that isn't rendering..
Enjoy!
Patrick

"gg" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to figure out why i can't get the multpage.aspx to do anything
> more than render plain text. The tabstrip.aspx, treeview.aspx and
> toolbar.aspx all work correctly. The multipage, and the treeview_bound are
> not working right. Any ideas?
>

> Thanks

IEWebcontrols is not work MS Server 2003 !!! dina ASP .Net 1 02-08-2007 04:28 PM
IEwebcontrols Shahriar ASP .Net 6 04-14-2005 08:28 PM
iewebcontrols gg ASP .Net 1 12-02-2004 10:39 PM
IEWebControls menon ASP .Net 5 02-24-2004 02:44 PM
iewebcontrols ASP .Net 4 12-03-2003 01:14 PM

Advertisments