Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How Do I set enabled to false on all but one web control on a page

How Do I set enabled to false on all but one web control on a page

Karen Grube

Hi!

What I need to do is loop through all the web controls on a page where
the tabindex is > 6 and set enabled to false.

I've got about 60 controls on a page and would rather not have to set
each one individually. Any suggestions? Here's a snippet of code I found
and tried to modify but it doesn't work. I know this is wrong (incomplete) ,
but I'm not sure how to get to the value of the tabindex property, test it,
and then set the enabled property on that control.

Dim control As Control
Dim t As System.Type
For Each control In Page.Controls
t = control.GetType().GetProperty