Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Populate Data Grid at Client side

Populate Data Grid at Client side

Vijay Kerji

Hi All,

I have a parent page. It will pop up a modal dialog (by calling show
modal dialog) window. Dialog window will return a long string which
will be parsed at the client side(say as first and last names). Now I
need to populate the datagrid with these string data.
Is it possible and if it is, how it can be done???

Thanks in advance

Vijay Kerji

Vijay Kerji

Leon,

It works fine. But is it possible to access the hidden variable at server side?

Thanks,

Vijay K Kerji