Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Enable HTTP Keep Alives

Enable HTTP Keep Alives

=?Utf-8?B?SmltIEhlYXZleQ==?=

I am having a problem running the debugger on VS.Net 2003. In researching this issue, It have been suggested that I "Enable HTTP Keep Alives". Where exactly would I find this setting so that I can eliminate this as a possible reason that I am not able to run the debugger

Your assistance is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Andrew de la Harpe

IIS manager
select web
right-click