Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Mozilla Browser and Table Grids

Mozilla Browser and Table Grids

mo

Hi,

When I have a page with "Border =1" or more if lines will show even if
the BorderColor is white against the background. This condition does
not happen in IE. I know this is an old problem but any ideas are
greatly appreciated.

Mo