Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Populating The Whidbey TreeView?

Populating The Whidbey TreeView?

Randall

Hi gang, I've just started working w. the ASP.NET 2.0 TreeView.

I am simply trying to capture an OnNodeClick (or something similar) so
that I can query the db, retrieve child nodes, & populate the next
level of the tree.
There doesn't seem to be an event like this, however. All I see is
TreeNodeExpanded. I figure I'm probably missing some obvious
technique here.

Has anyone else run into this? If so, how can I use the existing,
seemingly limited, events to achieve what I need?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. thx, -R

Is it worth getting certified with Whidbey around the corner? orekinbck@yahoo.com.au MCSE 10 07-19-2005 03:56 PM
When will Whidbey be released? Hayato Iriumi ASP .Net 11 04-06-2004 09:29 PM
whidbey Bert Sachs MCSD 1 02-09-2004 02:40 PM
Whidbey 2004 or 2005 MacKenzie Mickelsen ASP .Net 2 01-12-2004 12:55 PM
Cert whidbey, Yukon Franck MCSD 12 11-27-2003 04:49 PM

Advertisments