Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > TreeView Problem

TreeView Problem

Anna Sweet

I currently have a webcontrol with a treeview and a multiview control in it.
Each view in the multiview has some dropdown lists and textboxes, as well as
a button. I want to respond to the button click event, but when the button
is clicked and the post back occurs, I get an index outside the bounds of
the array exception stemming from
System.Web.UI.WebControls.TreeView.LoadNodeState.

I have stepped through my code and all of my code executes properly, the
exception is coming after all my page load methods have been called. This
only happens with the button is clicked. All other times the tree loads
properly.

Also, I have my tree set up to have checkboxes but the checked event is
never called.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.