Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Currency Symbols in tooltip

Currency Symbols in tooltip

JPike

I have a table that has a tooltip on it, and within the tooltip I have
a currency symbol. Some of the symbols display fine, while others
(India, etc) do not render and just have boxes. Is there anything I
need to do to make them show correctly.

Note:
- The same symbol shows up fine on the page when it is assigned to the
..text property of a label.
- The page is in unicode encoding.

thanks

JPike

anyone have any help on this? thanks.

Currency Symbols David C ASP .Net 8 10-12-2009 01:38 PM
Displaying currency symbols in select James Sturrock Ruby 6 08-20-2007 12:56 PM
How could I add a tooltip to an iframe ? Also, the tooltip contents has to be determine @ run-time ! Radu ASP .Net 1 01-08-2007 04:11 PM
Re: allow all currency symbols Peter Blum ASP .Net 1 11-03-2004 12:05 PM
Storing Currency Symbols in Database J P Singh ASP General 4 01-27-2004 05:20 PM

Advertisments