Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Render formatted contents in a control

Render formatted contents in a control

Calvin KD

Hi everyone,
Can someone out there let me know if there's a control (web or custom) that
has the ability to display formatted contents such as bullet points, bold,
italics etc. What I'd ideally like to do is to have the system admin person
to edit the text with appropriate formatting (assume no knowledge of HTML),
save the contents to SQL Server and bring it back up again.
Can I do this or is there such a control or product out there that makes it
possible?
Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

KD