Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > lucasponzo@nospam.nospam

lucasponzo@nospam.nospam

=?Utf-8?B?THVjYXMgUG9uem8=?=

How to eliminate the treeview that is built automacaly when I load a Crystal Report in a ASP.NET page ?

I tried to find some property in the report object but with no sucess

Tks
Lucas Ponzo

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Lucas,

As for the treeview displaying your crystal report, is it a certain Asp.net
SERVER control or Crystal Report's own custom web control. I'm not sure the
detailed infrastructure of the crystal report's displaying mechanism, but I
think you can ask the Crsytal Guys for some clues. Here is a kb article
which maybe helpful to you. Thanks.

INFO: Licensing and Support for Crystal Reports for Visual Studio .NET
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=317789

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support