Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Problem with ASP:Fileupload

Problem with ASP:Fileupload

mo

Hi,

After upgrading from ASP.Net 1.1 to 2.0 I am getting the follwoing
error when I try to see if a fileupload has a file:

Compiler Error Message: CS0038: Cannot access a nonstatic member of
outer type 'ASP.NewListing_aspx' via nested type
'ASP.NewListing_aspx.WebForm1'

Source Error:

Line 65: {
Line 66: // Check to see if file was uploaded
Line 67: if( filMyFile.PostedFile != null )
Line 68: {
Line 69: // Get a reference to PostedFile object

Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Mo