Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Html DropDownList Vs code-behind file(Server Database Table)

Html DropDownList Vs code-behind file(Server Database Table)

deepak kumar

i have a html dropdownlist control which is populating using javascript at
pageload time..
now i want to transfer (insert) the item(i.e. text )of dropdownlist item
(which is showing at index =0 ) to a table in database.how can i do
i used htmltextbox control on form and save value in it and successfully
tarnsferd it in database... but my boss needs that i have to do it without
using any control(HTML, WEBSERVER CONTROL) on form .so how can i do it .can i
use request.querystring(). or not .or i can use any other technique.....and
if yes then how......plz show me.............