Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Estimating shipping costs in e-commerce site...

Estimating shipping costs in e-commerce site...

Curt_C [MVP]

most likely you can run it through a webservice that a hsipping company will
have to provide. Look on ebay, some of the auctions have a "calc shipping"
link that takes you to a site, follow it down the trail :}

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

"Charlie@CBFC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi:
>
> I'm working on an on line catalog. I'm far from this point, but just
> thinking ahead. How do sites estimate the shipping charges?
>
> Thanks,
> Charlie

clintonG

Scour the UPS and other shipping company websites. I know
for a fact that UPS provides an API.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)