Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > simple question(ddlist and javascript)

simple question(ddlist and javascript)

deepak kumar

how i can fill multiple values in dropdownlist websercontrol using
javascript at client side at page load time .
i want to fil values from 0,1,2,...29 in it but when i use FOR LOOP then
error comes otu that object expected .
plz see it ......and show me complete code of aspx page..
thanks...

deepak kumar

i have done it by myself after somtime wrting my query,
thanks to all for reading my question