Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > see two problem(asp web server control(dropdownlist) vs. javascrip

see two problem(asp web server control(dropdownlist) vs. javascrip

deepak kumar

i want to fill values in contigous stream(like array) at once or u can say
multiple values (as u know that a dropdownlist contanin more than one values
in it like 0,1,2,...) using javascript.
my problem is that when page loads at cleint side then webserver control
shoud be automatically populated by values(0,1,2,....uo tp 29) using
javascript and client have to select any one value in drop downlist and
according to that value ,,,there should be some back-end opreation on server
side databases tables.

in my probelm my dropdownlist have values from 0,1,2...up to 29 ..(actually
i m taking days in a month in it) so that when user select any one value(eg.
3) then day corresponding to number 3 should be filled on database and shluld
be shown on client side as a label .
ALSO I M UNABLE TO APPLY FOR Loop in aspx page ,, when i use it then ERROR
COMES OUT AS OBJECT EXPECTED. i m unbale to figure out it.

plz help me (JW U HELP ME previously , PLZ HELP ME AGAIN WITH COMPLETE CODE
ON ASPX PAGE)