Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > calendar control questions

calendar control questions

Rob

any help appreciated on the following.

1. I can't get the selected date to be set through code, I need a
certain day dynamically based upon parameters to be highlighted (the
same way a day gets highlighted if you click on the day yourself), I
have tried using calendar.selected=highlightdate and
calendar.selecteddates.add(highlightdate), but no error and it doesn't
highlight the date I want, what am I missing?

2. how do you use the DataBind method of the calendar without a
datasource?

any help appreciated.
rob

Scott M.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> any help appreciated on the following.
>
> 1. I can't get the selected date to be set through code, I need a
> certain day dynamically based upon parameters to be highlighted (the
> same way a day gets highlighted if you click on the day yourself), I
> have tried using calendar.selected=highlightdate and
> calendar.selecteddates.add(highlightdate), but no error and it doesn't
> highlight the date I want, what am I missing?

CalendarControl.SelectedDate = param <--- this must be a valid date

> 2. how do you use the DataBind method of the calendar without a
> datasource?

You don't.