Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > TextBox doesn't fire TextChanged event when user enables IE auto-completion function!

TextBox doesn't fire TextChanged event when user enables IE auto-completion function!

David

Hi,

I use a ASP .NET server control TextBox in my web app. I do something in
TextChanged event handler of this control. It works fine untill user uses IE
auto-completion function to key in data in this control. It seems that this
textbox didn't fire TextChanged event just when user enabled IE
auto-completion.
As a developer, I can't order my customer not to use IE auto-completion
function. Then what can I do? Any good ideas?

Thanks in advance.
David