Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Paging DataList

Paging DataList

Fabricio Sperandio

Hey folks,

where can I find a sample code to implement paging on datalist? I am using
access... The framework 2.0 has this feature, but I am using 1.1... How can
I do that? Is there some DataList WebControl with this feature in the
market? For free????

Thank you...

Fabrício Sperandio

Scott Mitchell [MVP]

Fabricio Sperandio wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> where can I find a sample code to implement paging on datalist? I am using
> access... The framework 2.0 has this feature, but I am using 1.1... How can
> I do that? Is there some DataList WebControl with this feature in the
> market? For free????

Fabricio, check out this article:

Adding Paging Support to the Repeater or DataList with the
PagedDataSource Class

hth

--

Scott Mitchell
http://www.4GuysFromRolla.com

vMike

"Fabricio Sperandio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey folks,
>
> where can I find a sample code to implement paging on datalist? I am using
> access... The framework 2.0 has this feature, but I am using 1.1... How

can
> I do that? Is there some DataList WebControl with this feature in the
> market? For free????
>
> Thank you...
>
> Fabrício Sperandio

Here is another one