Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How do you access a hiden server?

How do you access a hiden server?

How do you access a hiden server? MY school has hiden there server. I want to be able to access it again. Tell me how i get it back!!!!! Any help is needed. Thanks for your help!

User submitted from AEWNET (http://www.aewnet.com/)

Mohamed El Ashmawy

What do you mean by a hidden server?
Do you mean it's behind a firewall?
or they changes its dns name? or another thing??

Please clarify
Regards
Mohamed El Ashmawy
MEA Developer Support Center
ITWorx on behalf of Microsoft EMEA GTSC

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

if it is hidden, it means they don't want you to access it. leave it alone.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney
"Guest" <Guest@aew_nospam.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do you access a hiden server? MY school has hiden there server. I want
> to be able to access it again. Tell me how i get it back!!!!! Any help is
> needed. Thanks for your help!!
>
> User submitted from AEWNET (http://www.aewnet.com/)

q@q.com

If an NT Server they possibly disabled the Computer Browser service.
In which case you need to know the IP for the server.