Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > FAIL TO LOAD THE CRYSTAL REPORT USING WEB CRYSTAL REPORT VIEWER

FAIL TO LOAD THE CRYSTAL REPORT USING WEB CRYSTAL REPORT VIEWER

Comfort

I have already added the crystal report viewer on my web form. I have used
the Databindings property to write the path whereby my crystal report can be
found. In the design mode the report is loaded but when I run my form I get
the following error:

"OBJECT REFERENCE IS NOT SET TO AN INSTANCE OF AN OBJECT"

When I delete this crystal report viewer this error dissappear. Any help on
this?