Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Simple Image resizing - work on stand alone, not on third party se

Simple Image resizing - work on stand alone, not on third party se

ASPQuicky

Trying to resize an image in the page_load, image1.width="400".

It works when I run it on my stand alone web matrix run, but if I load the
code on a my third party server, the code has a compiler error,

BC30311: Value of type 'String' cannot be converted to
'System.Web.UI.WebControls.Unit'

Help!

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Try image1.width=Unit.Pixel(400)