Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > .NET svc pack 1 breaks IEWC?!

.NET svc pack 1 breaks IEWC?!

pj

I just downloaded & installed the new .NET service pack 1 and suddenly my
IEWC multipage control quit working. When I click on my "Next" button of a 3
page webform, nothing happens.

Has anybody else experienced this problem? Is there a work around yet?
--
pj

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

There have been several reports of problems caused by that SP. You might
want to see if anything here rings a bell:

Service Pack 1 for .NET v1.1 Broke My ASP.NET App

http://weblogs.asp.net/pwilson/archi...16/230591.aspx

news:(E-Mail Removed)...