Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Cannot export from webcontrol datagrid to excel when large amt of

Cannot export from webcontrol datagrid to excel when large amt of

Pam Richardson

Hi -
I'm having problems trying to export a large quantity of data from a
datagrid webcontrol. When trying to export, instead of viewing the results
in excel, I get a network login. After logging in using my network
credentials, I get a 'page cannot be displayed' error. Exporting smaller
amounts of data works fine.
Any insight into this problem would be greatly appreciated! I am currently
running Office 2000 SR1.
Thanks,
Pam Richardson