Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Control a multipage with a treeview w/o Postback

Control a multipage with a treeview w/o Postback

PRIC

Can I switch a multipage control's pages with a treeview control? I
have filled several pages in the multipage and I want to switch them
with the filled treeview. I have tried it by setting the NavigateURL
of an treenode = "javascript:document.Form1.___ctl7_TabStrip1_State __.value=1;"
but then only a blank page with an "1" appears.
I have only 10-20 Entries in the treeview and I want to see a result
very quickly without AutoPostBack. With Postback the screen is
updating and flickering.
Combining Tabstrip+Multipage is good, but I want a treeview to control
the page.

Thanks

Peter